This course is very practical, you will learn enjoyable and relaxing exercises to prepare yourself and your partner as best as possible for the birth of your baby. When you book a hypnobirthing course, you will receive course materials with which you can already start preparing. You will receive 5 different hypnobirthing sessions to listen to, online lessons to start learning breathing exercises and the theory behind hypnobirthing and a hypnobirthing book to read.
How does an online course work?
Learn in a small group environment from the comfort of your own home. In this course you’ll benefit from more time to practice the highly effective hypnobirthing techniques and have the chance to interact personally with your teacher who will guide you through the exercises, answer your questions and provide support.
Find out how to create your own affirmations, how to effectively breathe through your contractions, how to release fears and gain confidence, listen to wonderful audio mp3’s to release fears and build confidence for your birth and feel prepared and supported for those precious weeks when your baby has just arrived.
Partners love being a part of the birth, learning powerful techniques that are also useful elsewhere in life.
There are many unknowns at the moment, both for you and all the changes coming into your life with your new baby but also in the world at large. The ability to relax deeply and step away from events feeling calm and positive is more important and beneficial than ever before.
It’s just as easy to learn hypnobirthing online with our courses as face-to-face so please don’t hesitate, book your class now as places are limited, knowing that you will be giving your baby the best start in life.
English ONLINE & LIVE
- Saturday & Sunday 5 & 6 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 5 & 20 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Sunday 13 & 20 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
Nederlands ONLINE & LIVE
- Zaterdag 12 & 19 juni 2021 (Amsterdam tijd 14-17.15pm, Bangkok tijd 7-10.15pm)
Read more about our Mucha Mama teacher, holistic midwife/doula, yoga and Ayurveda practitioner/teacher and biodynamic craniosacral therapist Krist’l
What do you learn during a Mucha Mama’s hypnobirthing course:
- Why a lot of women experience pain during birth
- Explanation on the workings of the uterus
- Explanation on the fight flight syndrome during birth
- Deep breathing technique for your contractions
- Breathing technique for relaxation
- How you can avoid fear or anxiety during birth
- The power of your thougths
- Visualisations for a better pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Releasing fear and stress
- How you can relax easily
- The different fases of birth and what actions to take during each
- How your partner can make a difference
- What can you do if thing don’t go to plan
- Special support and hypnosis in case of breach or transverse position
- Special support and hypnosis to start labour naturally (and avoid induction)
- Including e-book
- 5 hypnobirthing mp3’s
- Hypnobirthing video’s
- Extra support for breech baby and induction
- Online Lessons
- Birth Plan
- Practising Tabel
- Follow-up session