Hi, I am Krist’l D’haene from Belgium. I am a holistic midwife/doula, yoga and Ayurveda practitioner/teacher and biodynamic craniosacral therapist.
During pregnancy, birth, postpartum and early parenting I love mothering the mother, the father/partner and the baby with floor/water yoga, prenatal massage, child birth education, hypnobirthing, doula at birth, craniosacral therapy, baby massage, healing post-partum care and hormone yoga therapy. I am fascinated by traditional postpartum practices and keep exploring Ayurvedic food and lifestyle and Thai traditional practices. I live in SE Asia since 1996 in Laos, Cambodia and Thailand and prior to this, I spent 10 years in various African countries. I approach birth as a totally natural event, as I have witnessed in all these cultures. I resource in nature, with music and dance. Language is the door to another culture, which I find totally fascinating. I speak Dutch, French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and somehow Thai, Lao and Khmer too. www.kristldhaene.com.
I am currently based in Bangkok. I gave birth to my son in Bangkok in 2002. As an expat mom, far away from family and friends, I deeply missed support. Therefore, I set up my private practice Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond, providing holistic support to pregnant couples from conception into parenting. I am 62 now and I am very interested in menopause/andropause and how we can manage this time at best with Ayurveda food and lifestyle and hormone yoga therapy.
Feel free to contact me and find out how I can help you. I might speak your language!
English ONLINE & LIVE
- Sunday 4 & 11 April 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Sunday 4 & 25 April 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 24 & 25 April 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 8 & 9 May 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 8 & 23 May 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Sunday 16 & 23 May 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 5 & 6 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 5 & 20 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
- Sunday 13 & 20 June 2021 (Amsterdam Time 1.30-4.45pm, Bangkok time 6.30-9.45pm)
Nederlands ONLINE & LIVE
- Zaterdag 3 & 10 april 2021 (A’dam tijd 14-17.15pm, Bangkok tijd 7-10.15pm)
- Zaterdag 15 & 22 mei 2021 (A’dam tijd 14-17.15pm, Bangkok tijd 7-10.15pm)
- Zaterdag 12 & 19 juni 2021 (A’dam tijd 14-17.15pm, Bangkok tijd 7-10.15pm)
Payment methodes: Ideal, PayPal, BanContact, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
100% no good money back guarantee.
What do you learn during a Mucha Mama’s hypnobirthing course:
- Why a lot of women experience pain during birth
- Explanation on the workings of the uterus
- Explanation on the fight flight syndrome during birth
- Deep breathing technique for your contractions
- Breathing technique for relaxation
- How you can avoid fear or anxiety during birth
- The power of your thougths
- Visualisations for a better pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Explanation on the fight flight syndrome during birth
- Releasing fear and stress
- How you can relax easily
- The different fases of birth and what actions to take during each
- How your partner can make a difference
- What can you do if things don’t go to plan
- Special support and hypnosis in case of breach or transverse position
- Special support and hypnosis to start labour naturally (and avoid induction)
About Mucha Mama
Hypnobirthing is hypnotherapy applied to pregnancy and birth. With hypnobirthing you explore your unconscious responses to pregnancy and birth, how they affect you and what you can do to change your experience into a more fulfilling one. Your partner takes the course with you.
I am delighted to bring hypnobirthing as part of the holistic approach of preparing yourself for motherhood. Hypnobirthing focuses on the unconscious, psychological and emotional aspects, while childbirth education and pregnancy yoga focus more on the physical and spiritual aspects.
Frequently asked questions
Surely you have heard stories about pregnancy and birth, you have seen movies or you read books, your mother gave birth to you, or you gave birth already. All these imprints are stored in your subconscious mind and they define your experience, behaviour, attitudes and the way you live your life today. Hypnobirthing allows you to consciously explore your unconscious fears and anxieties and become aware of them. Once you are aware, you can than consciously transform these imprints into more happy and fulfilling ones using specific techniques and tools. The result is increased confidence and self-awareness. As if you reprogram your mind for positive experiences instead of the usual negative ones.
I trained with Mucha Mama in the Netherlands. You subscribe online and receive all preparation materials to read and listen to with the instructions to work at your own pace. The Hypnobirthing audio sessions are relaxing and allow you to explore your mental images. Once you are familiar with the exercises, you and your partner join the hypnobirthing class with few other couples or you might take a private class. We will practice hypnotherapy techniques/tools such as breathing, direct and indirect suggestions, visualizations, anchors, metaphors and fear release exercises.
Through the registration form BOOK NOW: € 269 all-in
Your own certified teacher; 1-day course; 5 hypnobirthing MP3s; Online lessons; Hypnobirthing E-Book; Exercise Book; Birth Plan; Practising Table; Avoid Induction help; Breech support; Follow-up session.
Somewhere in the second trimester. The earlier you start, the more you can benefit from the exercises long before you give birth.
The 1 day class is from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
Light easy clothing, pants or shorts are best.
Preparing with hypnobirthing will not only help you during labour and birth but surely also in other areas of life for many years to come. For myself, taking the training has long-life effects as I have become very aware of my mind patterns, habits and attitudes and I know now how I can change the negative ones in more fulfilling ones.
Contact details Krist’l
Mobile: +66 95 701 0084